Just when mommies thought the worst was behind us in terms of teething, I introduced them to the ultimate teething pain - eye teeth! Mommy is pretty sure my eye teeth have been coming in now for over a month, and they're still not through! As a result, mommies are desperately trying to find cold things for me to chew on (and lots of Tylenol) to help manage the pain and to keep me happy! In addition to the pain, my face gets splotchy, so Mommy said I kind of look like a little bit of a "wreck" when I'm teething. I don't think that's a compliment, but I'm not sure? Here are some lovely teething pictures....
This popsicle seemed to do the trick a couple of weeks ago.
Mid-bite.
That's tart!! (what you can't see in the pictures is when I eventually put it down on the kitchen counter when mommies weren't looking and they discovered a pool of red goo about 10 minutes later...)
Do you like my outfit? I hear the t-shirt/diaper look is really big this season!
Running around with another frozen treat - my teether!
Not all teething toys need to be frozen .... or toys for that matter. Here I am gnawing on my sunglasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment