Friday, June 3, 2011

Trip to Eagle's Nest with Nancy and Ellis!

A couple of weeks ago, Mama went up north to go fishing, so Mommy and I were on our own!  We had a lot of fun together!  On Friday night, we had dinner with Melissa, Aftin and Bailee.  On Saturday, we were supposed to go to the Como Zoo with Mommy's friend Nancy and her son Ellis, but it was rainy and yucky outside, so we went to an indoor park called Eagle's Nest instead to burn off some energy!  I was tentative at first, but I eventually warmed up to it and had a great time!  I'm so glad I finally got to meet Ellis too!  He's such a sweet, cute boy!  Here are some picture of our Eagle's Nest adventures - I can't wait to go back someday and to see Nancy and Ellis again!

Being shy at first.  I was also confused by the wristband I had to wear and spent the first 20 minutes or so trying to take it off.


Starting to warm-up and climb on the toys!


Playing in the big turtle.  This was one of my favorite spots!


Ellis having a turn in the turtle!


This was another favorite of mine!


Climbing ... bullying my way past a kid who was already playing on this toy.  Mommy quickly put the camera down after snapping this shot and grabbed me to let me know it wasn't okay to climb on top of other kids.  I don't think this kid was amused by my actions.  :)


Nancy and Ellis playing make believe at the pretend fast food restaurant!


Mommy tried to get a shot of the matching socks we had on.  Mommy had worn flip flops and I had worn Crocs with no socks because we didn't realize you had to play in socks, so we had to buy socks when we got there.  :)


Checking everything out!


Ellis and I trying to make our great escape!



No comments:

Post a Comment