Now that summer is FINALLY here, Mommies have been getting outside a lot more for biking, rollerblading and walking. Since we live in the country, the wind can be kind of strong sometimes, so mommies always wear headbands to keep the wind from their ears and to keep their hair out of their faces. I of course caught onto this, and now whenever we go out to get some exercise, I have to wear a headband too. I keep it on nearly the entire time we exercise, and if mommies try to leave the driveway without giving me my headband, I make sure they know it and run back inside and get it! Here are a few pictures of me and my favorite headband. :)
Getting ready to have a peak under the front porch!
Chasing Peanut after a family bike ride.
Ready to head out for a walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment