Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Shower for my Little Brother!

On our last evening at the lake, Grandma and Gigi threw Mommies a surprise baby shower for my baby brother!  All of the ladies (and Graham!) got together to open gifts and celebrate!  Grandma, Gigi and all of the cousins were way too generous!  Mommies can't believe how much nice stuff they gave to him.  But that wasn't all, I got a few "big sister" gifts too!  Gigi got me an adorable ballerina doll and Katie and Kristin got me a beautiful pink crown that I absolutely love!  Thank you to everyone for being so thoughtful! 

Look at the adorable cake!  I especially loved the teddy bear on top!


A pic of some of the gifts!


Me and Mommies.


To say I was really "into" the whole baby shower thing would be an understatement. 


Grandma and Gigi - the lovely hostesses!


Kristin and Katie.


Holding up my ballerina doll from Gigi.  I wish you could have seen my excited/surprised face when I first opened it.  It was priceless!  (so says Mommy)


Holding up an adorable "Little Brother" onesie from Grandma!


Being me.


Great shot of all of the ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment