Monday, July 23, 2012

St. Croix County Fair

This weekend marked one of my favorite events of the summer - the St. Croix County Fair!  Luckily, the fair is only about 10 minutes from our house, we we made a couple trips there this year.  On Friday, we met up with the Nelsons and had dinner together and went on rides together.  Aftin was my little ride buddy - we went on a bunch of them!  Before we met up with the Nelsons, mommies and I headed to the fair early so I could check out the animals and ride the ponies.  (the highlight for me!)  The 4H show choir was also performing both times we went, and I was completely mesmerized by them.  Music + dancing = right up my alley!  I can't wait to hit up the fair again next year!

Serious pony rider.


Cheese!


Driving the train.  I did this ride several times, and I always had to be the driver because the driver gets to ring a really cool bell!


2nd visit started with another pony ride!  :)


Aftin and I riding in the airplanes.  This one made our parents a little nervous, especially when we both started goofing around and standing up on the ride.


Checking out the pigs.  (I had to get a close-up of every single pig!)


Being silly!


Making some new friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment