Friday, July 13, 2012

Pool Party at the Mansell's!

A couple of weekends ago, Mommies went camping for Mommy's birthday, and I was lucky enough to spend the entire weekend at the Mansell's swimming and hanging out with all of my McNamara cousins!  On Saturday, we had Leyton's birthday party.  (You'll have to check out Leyton and Cal's blog for that update since Mommies weren't there!)  :)  We all had so much fun on Saturday that we decided to keep the party going on Sunday too.  Mommy's came back on Sunday and headed over to the pool to see me and to hang out with everyone.  They also gave Leyton his birthday presents, which he really seemed to like!  I'm looking forward to a lot more fun times at the pool!

One of our gifts to Leyton was a new pair of goggles.  Looks like he likes them!


Chilling out and enjoying some lunch.  I sure do make myself at home here.  :)


Eating with Leyton, Grace and Lucy.  We all look a little tired here ... because we were!!



No comments:

Post a Comment