Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fourth of July

The holidays are always such a fun time at the lake, and 4th of July was no exception!  By the time the actual 4th rolled around, most of my Morawitz and Berkie cousins were at the lake, so it was such a blast!  We spent the whole morning and afternoon swimming and boating.  In the afternoon, Aunt Gigi had all of us make posters, then we took our posters and had our own little 4th of July parade around the neighborhood!  Mommy's weren't sure how I'd do during the parade keeping up with some of the older kids, but I held my own!  Mommy's loved how proud I looked holding up my sign.  :)  After the parade, we hung out, played and had a great dinner before heading to bed.  Can't wait for our next trip to the lake!!

Driving Papa's boat.


Stopping to pose for a picture after an afternoon full of swimming!


Holding up my maraca during the parade.  :)


Marching through the neighborhood.


"Hey guys, wait up!"


The heat eventually took it's toll on us, so Brian drove most of us back on the golf cart.


Back at the house, playing with the trucks and the rock pit.


Did I mention it was hot outside?  Mommy had been inside for a while and came out to find me like this.


Being silly.


Cold water feels SO good!


Hanging out with Jake and Charlie.


Giving Katie a squeeze.



No comments:

Post a Comment