After two days and two nights in a tiny hospital room, Mommies were thrilled when we were given the "ok" to go home on Saturday at around noon. Luckily, Grandma and Grandpa Morawitz agreed to stay an extra day, so when we got home, mommies handed me off to Grandma so they could take a much needed nap before Maggie got up from her nap. As soon as they got up, Maggie was so happy we were home! (I think she missed us!) Mommy Susie headed outside with Maggie while Mommy Tina and I hung out inside and got to know each other. (i.e. practiced nursing ... I'm getting REALLY good at it!!) Saturday night Grandma and Papa picked up Papa Murphy's and we all just got to relax and hang out. As far as sleep is concerned, I did pretty well my first night at home. Like most babies, I definitely sleep more during the day than at night, but I did give mommies a really good streak from 3:00-7:00. Doesn't sound like much, but compared to what they were expecting, they felt like a million bucks! I think we were all happy to be home and to have more space. And Mommy Susie asked that I mention how happy they were to have their bed back. Sleeping in uncomfortable beds for 2 nights in a row makes you appreciate what you have. :)
Mommy took this picture of me right before we left the hospital.
All loaded up and ready to go home.
When mommies woke up from their naps, this is where they found me, on my sister's lap!
Maggie had a few surprises waiting for her when we got home. Several of our visitors had brought gifts to her too. This is a picture of her opening a gift from Aftin & Bailee!
Leyton and Cal bought her a Daisy Duck toy last week when they went to Disney World. She's on a huge Disney kick right now, so she was pumped!! (you just can't tell by her face because she refused to let mommies put her hair up)
Maggie's such a good big sister. Here she is reading to me a book about what big sisters can do that little brothers can't do.
Here I am hanging out with Papa watching football.
No comments:
Post a Comment