Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Great Minnesota Get Together

On Sunday mommies took me to the “Great Minnesota Get Together”.  (aka the State Fair)  It was a HOT day and Mommy Tina is very pregnant, but they promised, so off we went to tackle the fair!  As soon as we got there, we headed straight for the Kiddie Midway.  That place is kid heaven!  So many rides that are just for people my size!  I tried out several of them including the dinosaur ride, the airplanes “hair panes” and I even got to ride in a pink tractor.  (kind of like Papa McNamara’s, but his are green, not pink!)  After the rides, we walked around and sampled some food before hitting up the games to try to win me another Bobby.  (Bobby was the huge giraffe Mommy Susie won for me last year)  Unfortunately, it wasn’t in the cards for us to win big this year, but I did win at a few small games and came home with a pretty cool plastic sword and a ball that I’ve been playing with non-stop.  All in all, it was another successful trip to the fair!  We have one more fair to do in a couple of weeks, then we’re done with fairs until next summer.
 

Riding in the hair pane.


There was a lever on the dinosaur that I insisted on holding the entire time.  :)


Taking this dinosaur ride very seriously.


Driving the pink tractor.


Going fishing.


Enjoying a State Fair staple - a Sweet Martha's cookie.



Mmm...  corndog!  Mommies thought it was hilarious how I ate it like corn on the cob. 


Making a new friend at the butterfly exhibit.


I guess I had a little too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment