Sunday, September 30, 2012

Playdate with Aftin & Bailee!

Last Saturday mommies and I met Melissa, Aftin & Bailee at Mary Park in New Richmond to play and enjoy the crisp fall weather.  We always have such a good time together and we definitely bring out the "sillies" in each other.  At one point, I was walking around with my hair in my face and my sunglasses over my hair, causing mommies and Melissa to call me Cousin It.  I think the concept of "Cousin It" was before my time, but it sure kept the adults entertained.  The highlight of our trip to the park was the train that went by just as we were getting ready to go home.  So fun to see a real train! 

Aftin & Cousin It.


Riding the dinosaur.


Watching the train go by.


A picture with no sound didn't quite capture our silliness, so Mommy made a video.




No comments:

Post a Comment