On October 13th (Mommy Susie's b-day), my school was having their annual fall craft fair, and this year, they added performances by each class to jazz it up a little! (Mommy's convinced it was just a tricky way to lure more people to the fair ... and it worked!) My class sang the Acorn Song, and Mommies were impressed by how well I did! The only thing that's NOT impressive is the video Mommy Susie captured of it. She didn't have the best view. You can still see pretty well though! This performance got Mommies really excited for the holiday program that's happening in December. I was really into that already last year, so Mommies can only imagine how excited I'll be this year!
I loved being up on the stage! (or "cage" as I kept calling it)
Stopping to pose with the scarecrow!
The performance! Most of my classmates weren't there since it was on a Saturday, but a few made it!
No comments:
Post a Comment