One of Mommies' favorite things about having two kids now is watching us interact with each other and show affection toward each other. Mommies weren't sure how I would react to Tommy being here (this is Maggie), but so far that have been pleasantly surprised at how sweet I am to him and how interested I am in holding him and taking care of him. Mommies hope that's how it will always be. (but I think they know better than that...) :)
Hanging out with my buddy Tommy.
I love holding my brother!
Such a silly girl!
Mommies have to watch me pretty closely when I'm holding Tommy. When I want to be done, I usually just put my hands up in the air and say "I'm all done!" Mommies are trying to teach me to continue holding onto him until one of them can get him from me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment