Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween was last week, and we had such a blast!  I decided to be an elephant this year because Grandma McNamara had bought a great elephant costume a while back.  Mommies weren't planning to dress Tommy up at all, but they found out that the family had a small cow costume that Lucy wore when she was a baby, so he was in on the action too!  My first opportunity to dress up was a week before Halloween at dance.

On actual Halloween day, we met up with my cousins to do some trick-or-treating in New Richmond at the various businesses on main street.  After that, we did our usual where we headed to various family members' houses to trick or treat.  We finished the night off at Grandma and Grandpa McNamaras for pizza!  Mommy Susie and I left at around 8:00 and I was asleep before we got out of their driveway.  I'm pretty sure that's a sign of a good night.  :)

Me and my friends at dance.  (insert clever "elephant in the room" jokes here)


Tommy, the sleepy cow.


The cousins minus Tommy.


Having fun at Pat and Teri's house!




No comments:

Post a Comment