Friday, June 14, 2013

Easter Outfits


Maggie is getting really independent/bossy/picky about her clothes. So when we were shopping for a Easter dress she was very adamant about picking out her own dress. The first one she picked out was almost florescent pink/orange and very puffy. Susie and I hated it but Maggie loved it. A minor meltdown ensued so we ended up buying it. A few days later I stumbled across a similar but less bold dress at Target and we switched them out on her—evil, I know. She loved it though and felt beautiful in the dress “she had picked out”. Tommy’s outfit was cousin Luca’s Easter outfit from the year before.

 


He looks so big!

Both looking, both kind of smiling


Tommy starting trouble


A kiss from sister


Not sure what is going on with their expressions here, maybe a monster walked in the room

No comments:

Post a Comment