To start, I wanted to share a few shots of me coming home from the hospital. My mommies had an interesting first night with me. I basically slept all day in the hospital, so my mommies thought they had it made. Little did they know that I simply had my days and nights confused, so when we got home from the hospital on Saturday, Dec 12 at around 7PM, I was just waking up. :) I slept the whole way home in the car, and didn't start screaming until we got home. No one slept much that night. I rarely slept, and when I did, one of my mommies would touch my face or grab my hand to make sure I was breathing. Hopefully they'll relax at some point! I ended up spending the majority of the night on mommy's shoulder. She didn't sleep much, but it made her feel better to hear me breathing. Here are some pictures of me on the way home. They put the camera away once we got home and things got crazy. :)
Getting in the car seat for the first time. Thanks Grandma McNamara for the car seat and Mary Jo for the Bundle Me! Kept me safe and warm on the way home!!!
Another shot of me in the car seat.
Starting to get angry, but my mommies had no idea what was in store for them! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment