Sunday, December 27, 2009

So many visitors!


I was a lucky girl my first week of life!  I had lots of family come visit me at the hospital and when I got home.  My mommies were a little sleep deprived and didn't remember to take pictures of me with all of my visitors, but they tried to capture a few.  They did miss getting a picture of Aunt Jessie when she visited me at the hospital, and Aunt Jessie, Uncle Dan and cousin Ella when they visited me at home.  They also missed getting a picture of Aunt Kelly with me at the hospital on Friday and Saturday, but I sure did appreciate the visits!


With Aunt Becky at the hospital.





With Grandma McNamara at the hospital.



With Aunt Kelly and cousin Lucy at home.



With cousin Lucy.



With cousin Grace.



My mommies didn't get a shot of me with my second cousin Heidi when she visited, but they did take a picture of the beautiful art work that my second cousins (Heidi & Casey's kids) made for me!  Thanks Libby, Tessa & Waylan!  (it's hard to tell in a photo, but it says "Maggie")



With Great Grandma Krumm at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment