Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My First Christmas!

Okay, so my mommies did a terrible job capturing pictures of my first Christmas, but it was GREAT!  We started out Christmas morning with Grandma and Grandpa Morawitz at our house.  I got really spoiled with lots of fun toys, clothes and a contribution toward my college fund.  (pretty sure my mommies are hoping that college fund goes toward Mizzou or Wisconsin)  :) 

After Christmas morning at our house, Grandma and Grandpa Morawitz left to head back to Missouri and we went over to Grandma and Grandpa McNamara's to celebrate Christmas with all of our family over there.  (all of my aunts, uncles and cousins were there too!!)  I again got VERY spoiled while we were there.  Grandma and Grandpa McNamara got me lots of really cool toys that I can't wait to play with!  I also got lots of cute clothes and my very first customized blanket from Aunt Kelly and Uncle Dave.  Aunt Jessie and Uncle Dan drew my name in the Christmas exchange, and I got a baby book as my main gift.  (they had to give that one to us a little early since I made an early appearance!)

Finally, on Saturday we went to Great Grandma Krumm's to celebrate Christmas with the extended family.  Aunt Kathy drew my name (well, technically Andy drew it) and she got me tons of great books (including a baby sign language book), a cute outfit and two Christmas ornaments.  (one is for my handprint, so my mommies already took prints!)

Below are a couple of pictures my mommies captured of me in my Christmas outfit.  It was a little big.  They bought it before I was born when the doctors thought I would be over 10 pounds.  Rather than take it back in exchange for a smaller one, they just decided to let me drown in it.  :)

Playing on my tummy time mat, which I got to open a few days before Christmas.



Close up in my Christmas onesie!


No comments:

Post a Comment