Mommy and I have been so lucky to have help the first two weeks of my life. For my first week, Mama stayed home with us. For my second week, Grandma and Grandpa Morawitz were here. This week, with Mama back at work, Mommy and I have been on our own. So far, it's going really well. I've decided to behave more at night and I now sleep for 3 hours at a time. (no more, no less .... literally 3 hours on the dot each time) Then for my first long morning nap each day, Mommy's starting to try me out in my crib. (you know, that beautiful, huge piece of furniture sitting in my room that never gets used?!) :) I've been lasting about 1 hour in my crib, then I usually wake up and Mommy moves me to my swing or (when I get my way) to her shoulder. Usually after my morning nap, Mama's home since she gets home at about 12:30 every day, so that's nice. Below are a few pictures Mommy has captured with her phone of me sleeping/relaxing:
Enjoying my Nuk while resting on Mommy.
Sleeping on Mommy in my favorite froggy pajamas!
Resting on Mommy's knees, contemplating something. (probably contemplating what sort of prize I'm going to leave in my diaper) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment