Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Two week well check

I had my two week well check today with Dr. Montague.  Funny that my two week well check was on my due date!  (12/30/09)  :)  Everything was great & my doctor and all of the nurses are so nice! 

I was really good during the appointment and didn't cry much.  I did have a little accident when they were getting my weight  - I peed all over the scale.  :)  Besides that, I checked out great.  I have a blocked tear duct, which my mommies have been watching for a while now.  It's normal though, and there's not much you can do.  I also showed the first signs of cradle cap today too, which is also normal.  Here are my stats:

Weight:  8lb, 12.8oz  (57th percentile)
Height:  20.47 in (48th percentile)
Head circumference (53rd percentile)


Checking out my eyes.



Mommy - don't take my picture!



Not so sure about this.



I think I was being a little stubborn in this one - turning my face away from Dr. Montague.



Now I'm cooperating!



I'm not sure how I feel about this.



As for my development, I'm starting to focus my eyes more on objects, people and voices.  I'm also starting to grab a little.  (mostly my mommies fingers)  We're doing tummy time every day, and my neck is getting really strong!  We're also reading every day, and I'm starting to pay more attention to the books.  My mommies favorite book to read to me is "I Love You Stinky Face" - we read that at least once a day.  We also read "Prayer Book" every night before bed - thanks Aunt Kathy!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the bottom photo. She looks like she's doing crunches.

    ReplyDelete