Friday, January 8, 2010

Mommies got a new camera!

After a lot of searching for a great camera and the best price, my mommies finally got a new camera this week!  They wanted to make sure to get one that takes pictures really fast since I tend to move and change my expressions pretty quickly.

They're still learning how to use it, but they've been practicing all week by taking pictures of me constantly.  Below are a few of the shots on our new camera!

I said "food", not "photo"!  Please, stop taking pictures.




So big!  (and mommy loves how I'm showing my "frog legs" in my frog pajamas!)



VERY quick photo shoot between diaper changes/feedings.  Mommy had to be fast on this one.  I wasn't pleased with her need to interupt my breakfast!



One more picture from my photoshoot.



Sticking out my tongue at the camera.




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Glad you found a camera, the pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete