Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Goodbye Pack 'n Play, Hello Crib!

After two months of sleeping in my Pack 'n Play in mommies' room, my mommies decided I was ready for the crib.  (by "I was ready" I mean "they were ready", I've probably been ready for a long time, but my mommies liked having me in their room)  We got back from Missouri on Monday afternoon, and my mommies decided to be brave and put me in my crib that night.  I was clearly ready - they put me to bed awake like they usually did in the pack 'n play and I didn't even fight it.  I went right to bed, and I did the same thing last night.  I slept 12 hours straight the first night and 12 1/2 hours last night.  In fact, I even took all of my naps yesterday in the crib.  I sleep great and wake up happy just like in the pack 'n play, and my crib is so much more comfortable! 

Mommy wanted to get some pictures of my new bed, but she didn't want to wake me, so she brought the camera in with her this morning and caught some pictures of me waking up.  And yes, I always wake up this happy - it's Mommy's favorite time of day!  I lay in my bed and babble.  She says it's a much more fun way to wake up than when I used to cry in the mornings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment