Friday, June 4, 2010

A New Mode of Transportation...

A couple of weeks ago when we were at Aunt Becky & Uncle Eric's house, we picked up a sweet new ride for me.  (Aunt Becky and Uncle Eric had an extra, so they're letting us borrow it!)  Because of our Missouri trip, mommies weren't able to get around to hooking it up to the bike until yesterday, but it was well worth the wait!  I love it, and I love to flop my feet up and down while we're riding.  Here are some pictures of my first biking adventure!

Before taking me for a spin, Mama wanted to make sure everything was hooked up correctly, so she needed a test dummy to try it out.  So Joey got to go on the first ride.  He's pretty smart though - he figured out how to get out and never made it down the driveway.  :)  Fortunately, I get strapped in really good, so I can't get out like he did!


Excited for my first ride!


First time in the buggy!  Checking things out...


Here we go!


If you look closely, you can see that I brought some friends along with me.  Several toys joined me for my first journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment