We stayed at Mamma and Papa's house. I love it there! There are lots of fun toys to play with, and I get spoiled with attention! On Friday I went on my very first boat ride! We took Papa's boat over to Fish for lunch. I don't remember much of the ride ... I slept both ways. :) On Saturday night we had lots of friends and family over for a cookout, then on Sunday we just kind of relaxed and spent lots of time enjoying the great weather outside. (Mommy said it was the best Memorial Day weather she's ever seen at the lake)
I had such a great time & can't wait to go back for Labor Day!
Enjoying some rice cereal on Friday morning.
Reagan and Mamma keeping me company during breakfast!
My first boat ride! Don't I look excited??
The family in the back of the boat. (Mamma, Papa, Aunt Gigi, Aunt Lissa, Reagan, Katie and Jake)
Kristin and Charlie.
Me and Aunt Lissa at lunch.
Me and Uncle Kevin at lunch.
Sitting with Mamma and Papa.
Jake and Katie with their silly teeth!
After a fun time at lunch, Charlie and I were exhausted on the way home.
Family photo!
Me and Mamma before dinner on Saturday night.
Mamma and her babies.
Mamma, Papa and their babies.
Being silly with Papa.
Taking a little break from the sun on Sunday to hang out inside.
Spending some quality time with Aunt Gigi.
Me and Uncle Darryl. The two baldies of the group...




















No comments:
Post a Comment