Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy 31st Birthday Mama!

Mama turned 31 on Tuesday!  (Mommy's still 30 ... she told me to type that)  Despite my not feeling well, we still did manage to have a great day.  The Sunday before Mama's birthday, we were planning to go out on the lake, so Mommy let Mama open a few of her presents from Mamma and Papa.  They got her a tube for the boat, a rope for the tube and a pump so the tube won't take up too much room in the boat.  After helping Mama open those gifts on Sunday, Mommies discovered that I really enjoy opening gifts, so I had lots of fun on Tuesday what Mama opened the rest of her presents!  Happy Birthday, Mama!  I love you!

Helping Mama with her first gift on Sunday morning!


Mama helping me out.


Wow!  This is fun!!  (I don't even care what's underneath the paper!)  :)



Where's the baby?


Mama and I admiring her tube from Mamma and Papa!


Before Mama got home from work on Tuesday, I helped Mommy make her favorite - Dirt & Worms!  (I crushed the Oreos for her!)


Using my mouth to help Mama open her card.

 
Looking skeptical.  Must be a lame gift ... probably socks or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment