Saturday, June 19, 2010

My First Week as a Six Month Old!

Well, I've only been 6 months old for one week, but it's been a very eventful week in my development.  On Saturday I got my first tooth.  On Wednesday, I got my second one!  I tried three new foods this week - sweet potatoes, butternut squash and carrots.  (carrots seem to be my favorite for now)  And I went from not being able to sit on my own at all to sitting up unassisted for extremely long periods of time.  (at least 30 minutes this morning!)  And while I sit, I can bring things to my mouth and reach for toys.  Mommies are blown away - I seem to have grown up practically overnight!  Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to this week!

Playing with my music table!  The book in the middle is my favorite.


Waiting for my friends to come over.  Showing mommies more of my sitting skills.





I love Mommy!  (she typed that part)  :)


Aftin and I showing off our buns for the camera.


Lounging with Aftin.


Having fun in my Minnie Mouse onesie from Aunt Jessie!



My first two teeth.  Mommies think they're adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for the two teeth Maggie! And good job with the sitting up- there is a whole new world to explore when you are up-right:)

    ReplyDelete