Monday, August 30, 2010

Food Frenzy!

The last few weeks have been a food frenzy at the McNamara household!!  Mommies have started to introduce all kinds of solid foods to me!  For documentation purposes, Mommy thought I should list some of the solids I've eaten so far...

Peaches
Bananas
Yogurt
Eggs
Cottage Cheese
Hamburger
Sloppy Joe
Grilled Cheese
Lasagna
Pasta
Rice
Cheese
Cheerios
Gerbers snacks (lots of them)
Saltines (just when I was having tummy problems!)

I'm sure there are many more, but mommy and I can't remember.  Here are a few pictures of me enjoying the Food Frenzy!


My first taste of solid bananas.  Difficult to grab, but so tasty!


Enjoying some peaches!


Water ... I obviously didn't like that sip.  :)


Yogurt!  This might be my new favorite.  (it's Yoplait, of course)  :)


My first bites of hamburger.


Eggs are another favorite.  In fact, I liked them so much, I decided to put them in my ears!


Lasagna!  This was a BIG treat.  Mama says Mommy makes the best lasagna!


Mamma making me laugh during dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment