Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've just been SO busy lately - moving all around! Now that I can crawl, I never stay in one place for long. (so, it's hard to get me to sit in front of the computer and write my blog, but I promise to make more of an effort in the future!) :) There are so many areas of the house that I've never explored before. Mommies are having to baby proof like crazy as they discover more and more things that aren't exactly "baby friendly" as they watch me roam throughout the house! So far, my favorite discovery is probably the tupperware drawer. I have no idea what those things are for, but they sure are fun to play with! Her are some pics of me on the move...
Sometimes I trade crawling for standing...
Under the bridge!
I've also mastered the skill of going from crawling/rolling to sitting!
Crawling through my tunnel that Mama bought me when Mommy was out of town last week.
Last week, I crawled over to the patio door to have a visit with our cat, Philip.
whoever bought maggie that pink onesie has really good taste. it looks like something her aunt flatch would wear :).
ReplyDelete