Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mamma and Papa's Visit!

Last weekend Mamma and Papa drove up from Arizona to come see me.  That's a loooong drive, so they must really think I'm worth it!  We had a great time!

On Friday night, we went out to dinner at Phoenix in Baldwin.  On Saturday morning we went to the St. Croix County Fair and I got to see all kinds of farm animals.  It was so much fun!  After that, we went out to dinner at Pier 500 in Hudson.  (I was pretty well-behaved considering how short my naps were all day)

On Sunday, Mamma made window treatments for the basement, then we went to Stillwater for lunch at Nacho Mama's.  (it's Mamma's favorite!) 

All in all, it was a really fun weekend, and I'm excited to see Mamma and Aunt Gigi in another month and Papa and the rest of the Morawitz family the following week!

Playing in my dress from Mamma before dinner on Friday.


Playing with my toys on Saturday morning.


Papa making me laugh!


At the fair with Papa.


Trying to pet the calf.


Relaxing in my stroller.  It was a HOT day!!


Petting the mini-horses with Mama.


Mamma sewing window treatments for the basement.  (I'm sure she won't be amused that I put this picture on the blog!)  :)


Hanging out with Papa on Sunday night!


Me, Mamma and Papa.  Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment