Monday, August 9, 2010

Kneeling, Standing and Goofing Around!

Lately I've found a lot more positions beyond just sitting and laying on my back when I'm playing.  My two favorites are probably being on my knees and being in the crawling position.  (and yes, I do move now in the crawling position too - that will be the subject of a separate posting!!)

My music table is so much more fun now that I can reach everything, and I love opening and shutting the book on it.  I could do that for hours.  (not sure if mommies would love listening to the music it plays for hours though...)  :)  Here are a few pics of my new stances!

Standing at my music table!  This is so much fun!!




I'm kneeling in this one. I can get to my knees without any help!



There's also this little compartment on the music table that's really fun to play with!


On Saturday morning, Mommy let me roll/crawl/scoot wherever I wanted to go.  I chose to play hide & seek behind the curtains!


Can I help you?


This is what I was doing when mommies came to get me after my Sunday morning nap!!


Easy with the flash!  I'm just waking up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment