Now that I'm almost 8 months old (tomorrow!), Mommies decided to let me try a few new foods. First up? Cottage cheese! It is SO tasty!! Every once in a while, I'll make a weird face (mommy thinks because of the texture), but overall, I really enjoy eating it. On Monday night, Mama took it one step further and let me feed the cottage cheese to myself! I'm not sure how much made it to my mouth, but it sure was fun to play with! After I was done, Mommy went to put my PJ's on and found cottage cheese in my hair, my ears and all over my arms and legs. I guess maybe I should only get to feed myself on bath nights!
First bite down the hatch!
Feeding myself - one handful at a time!
It's so squishy in my hands! (and it mixes really well with my Cheerios!)
All done! So yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment