Monday, November 29, 2010

My First Thanksgiving

Last Thursday was my first Thanksgiving, and I had such a great time!!  We headed over to great Grandma Krumm's house to spend the afternoon with lots of our family.  Mommies weren't able to get tons of pictures, but they did take a few that are posted below.  My favorite foods were definitely the turkey and the pumpkin pie.  I ate an entire piece of pie.  (just the filling, not the crust, but still, it was a lot!)  I also had a good time playing with my cousin Ella.  She fed me turkey, so I'm pretty sure that makes us best friends.  The best part of the whole thing was the fact that mommies didn't have to work for several days so we had lots of good family time together!  I hope everyone had a great turkey day!

Hanging on to Mama's lap.


Hamming it up for the camera!


Cute baby!  (Mommy wrote that, not me.)


Mommy loves this shot of my profile.


Getting a bite of turkey from Ella.


All done eating - better spend some more time with my Nuk!  (at least it matches my outfit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment