Monday, March 28, 2011

Biking Season is Just Around the Corner!

.... and that means, it's time for my first helmet!  With warmer weather on the horizon, mommies decided I was ready for my first tricycle, which meant I'd also need my first helmet.  I'm way too small for the trike right now, but Mama put some padding on the peddles, and they're hoping I'll be able to move myself around some time this summer.  As for the helmet, they also got it for when they pull me behind their bikes in the bike trailer, so it should get lots of use.  As with most things that go on my head, I'm obsessed with the helmet and love putting it on and taking it off.  (and putting it on, and taking it off ....)  Now we're just missing one piece of this equation - "warmer weather!"

Figuring out how I can still see while sporting the helmet.


Posing for the camera on my new trike in my new helmet!


Clapping for myself.  I do this a lot.  :)


Close-up.  My eyes almost match my helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment