Monday, March 28, 2011

Have You Met My Friend, Carol?

Many of you may have already met my dear friend Carol, but for those who haven't had the pleasure, I'd like to introduce you to her.  Carol is the Cabbage Patch doll Santa brought to me for Christmas, and she cries ... a lot.  In fact, there will be times when mommies put me down for a nap, then they accidentally bump Carol in the living room and I'll start talking in my crib because I hear them bothering Carol and I don't like it one bit.  Carol even came to Arizona with me, so she's worldly too.  I can't say enough good things about my dear friend Carol.  Here are a few shots of me taking Carol on a train ride last week.

Try to push the button, Carol!  My train makes all sorts of fun noises!  ("fun" is my word, not Mommy's ... she has other words to describe the noises my train makes....)


Here - I'll show you, friend!


Oh, and Carol, another thing I like to do on the train is stand on it.  See?

No comments:

Post a Comment