Monday, March 28, 2011

Our New Toy!

After MUCH searching, Mama found a 4 wheeler a few weeks ago for the family.  While the primary use of it will be to plow our driveway in the winter and haul tools and trees around the yard in the summer, we also plan to go for some joy rides too!  I've already been on it several times despite the cold, and I LOVE it.  Every time I'm outside now, I immediately walk to the 4 wheeler and try to get mommies to take me for a ride.  (and most days, they do because they can't resist my cute face ... Mommy's words, not mine)  I can't WAIT for it to get a little warmer out so we can explore more areas in the yard.  (right now, due to snow and mud, we've mostly stuck to going up and down the driveway and occasionally a small circle around the house)  This makes me even more excited for spring and summer to get here!

Mama showing me how everything works!


Close-up.


Going for a ride around the yard.


What you can't see (or hear) in this picture is me yelling "ooooh!  oooh!" the whole time.


I even learned how to push the gas, which is now my favorite thing to do when we get on the 4 wheeler!

No comments:

Post a Comment