In addition to playing with my kitchen, I LOVE being on the couches now and insist on being on the couches whenever I'm not playing with my other toys. Sometimes I just sit on the couch like a good girl. Other times, I stand. And other times, I sit and read books to Elmo and share snacks with him. (mommies haven't caught this last one with the camera yet, but it's pretty funny!) Here are a few pictures of what will hopefully be my last few weeks on winter house arrest!
I'm stirring! I'm stirring! I'm stirring in my pot! (that's the tune my pot sings when I play with it ... mommies have pretty much memorized all of the sayings and sounds my toys make ... they've had enough of the house arrest too!)
Sampling my concoction to see if it needs more spices!
Getting a second opinion.
Taking the train to the store (the pantry) to buy more spices.
Relaxing. Being a kid is hard work.
Nap time!
On another bored, cold day, Mama built me a little fort that I like to sit in and read my books!







No comments:
Post a Comment