Monday, March 28, 2011

This is why Most Toddlers Don't Get to Have Bright Red Drinks That Stain!

During our first "50 Degree Day" (yes, we get excited about that here), Mama decided it was time to celebrate and she took me to Dairy Queen to get my first Mr. Misty.  (well, really we were going to the bank, but DQ was on the way home!)  Needless to say, I LOVED it.  That is, until I dropped it.  I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story....

Game on!  This is DELICIOUS!


Can't get enough of it!  (okay, really, I drank about 1/8 of it, but still, it was tasty!)


Running through the living room with my treat.  (this one made Mommy unhappy ... red drink + light carpet would be a bad combo!)


Check out those cheeks!


Sharing with my best friend, Joey!  (or "GO" as I like to call him)


Soaking up some rays with my main man and my main drink.


GAME OVER!  (thankfully, the "game" ended on the wood floors instead of the carpet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment