Last Saturday we headed to the cabin to swim, eat and, most importantly, to celebrate August birthdays! (for Grace (7), Lucy (5) and Ella (2)) We had SUCH a fun day. I only napped for about 30 minutes on the way to the cabin, but that didn't slow me down. The second we got there, I was a swimming and playing machine! We swam for a couple of hours, then headed up to the cabin to eat lunch. (thanks for grilling, Aunt Kelly!) After lunch, we swam some more, then headed up to dry off, eat some cake and open presents. After presents, while the adults were cleaning up, us kids ran around the yard and had fun with cousin Wayne. I also found this old fishing pole on the ground and would dig it in the dirt, lift it up and scream "gaaaaah!", then start to giggle when all of my cousins would laugh. Mommy was watching it and found the whole scene to be strange and hilarious all at the same time. :)
We left late in the afternoon, and I fell asleep in the car at around 6PM and proceeded to sleep until 8AM the next morning! I barely even woke up for mommies to put me in my pajamas and put me to bed. I guess that's the sign of a GREAT day!
Saying "cheese" for the camera! :)
Testing out the water wings.
Lounging.
Hamming it up for the camera.
Me and my girl cousins getting ready for cake. (they couldn't get a picture of all of us, so Leyton, Cal and Luca are missing in this one ... sorry boys!)
No comments:
Post a Comment