Monday, August 15, 2011

St. Croix County Fair Continued...

Mommy's trying to catch up on my blog, so these next few are a little dated and maybe even a little out of order, but better late than never!  I had done a quick posting about the St. Croix County Fair a few weeks ago, but mommies finally uploaded the rest of the pictures from the camera, and there were some that were just too cute to not deserve their own blog post.

After going to the fair on Thursday as a "warm-up", we went back on Saturday with Mommy's friends Nathan and Veronica and had a blast.  I went on nearly all of the rides, sampled some great food and got to see and pet a lot of animals.  I also got to ride the ponies again, which was one of my favorite parts.  Can't wait to go again next year!!

Another pony ride - so fun!!


Riding one-handed.  Mommy's think I'm going to be a very adventurous one!  :)


Loving the ride.


Petting a mini horse.


Mommies were just glad the sculptor wasn't watching what I was doing....


Me and mommy on the mini car ride.


Riding along in my automobile...


Going on another ride with mommies.  This one pushed Mommy over the edge and she didn't feel too good after it.  I, of course, LOVED it!


Merry-go-round with Mama!


On the train all by myself!!


Such a big girl!


Mommy's friends posing for a picture!





No comments:

Post a Comment