Klaire and I enjoying dinner their first night visiting.
Cuddling on my Maggie couch. :)
Klaire really loved my Cozy Coupe truck!
Trying on Kandace's flip flops. Mommy said they should be close to my size. :)
Kandace brought a snowcone maker, so we enjoyed snowcones every night! (until I spilled mine, then I was cut off...)
Mama reading a bed time story to us.
Klaire continuing to enjoy the Cozy Coupe!
Playing at the beach at Glen Hills.
Mommy styled my hair for me.
Hey! Where did everybody go??
Giving Mommy's old Alf toy a squeeze.
Klaire and I "cooking" dinner.
Klaire enjoying my John Deere tractor.
My turn!
Klaire taking me for a leisurely ride through the yard.
Kandace gave me pig tails!
Klaire swimming in Cedar Lake.
Me and Mama!
Me, Mommy, Kandace and Klaire.
Me and Klaire playing on the tube.
Kandace and Klaire tubing!
Me and Mommy tubing.
Hanging out at Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater.
Cute shot of Teddy Bear Park.
I look like I'm about to do something naughty.
Klaire enjoying the park.
This is fun!
Mommy's made us pose for LOTS of pictures with the cute teddy bear statues.
More posing.
Back home in our matching PJ's enjoying snowcones.
Mommy's not even sure what to say about this one.
Mommy and Kandace getting ready to take us for a long walk!
































No comments:
Post a Comment