Monday, August 8, 2011

Visiting with Grandma and Grandpa's new kittens!

Last weekend while Mommy was in Florida with her friends, Mama took me over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to see some new kittens that were just born!  I was in heaven.  The kittens were too young to know to steer clear of me, so I had my "pick of the litter", and one particular kitten became my new friend for a long time.  I think I made Mama and Grandma a little nervous with the way I was carrying him on, but he was okay.  Mommy wonders if maybe I have a future in veterinary medicine?  First things first, they need to teach me to not hold cats by their necks.  :)  Here are some pictures of my kitten fun!

Deciding which one to hold!


My new friend - isn't he adorable?!!  I wish I could have taken him home.



A quick video Mama made of me and my new friend:

No comments:

Post a Comment