Saturday, December 17, 2011
My Christmas Program at Trinity!
Last night we had our Christmas Program at Trinity. I'm not sure who was more excited - me or my mommies!! :) I was lucky enough to have lots of support in the crowd. Grandma and Grandpa McNamara came, Grandma Krumm was there, and Grace, Lucy and Abbey came too! My class sang with the Ladybugs and we did two songs - Jingle Bells and Ring the Bells. Unfortunately, mommies didn't have the best seats for video taping the performance, so they didn't get any good footage of my songs with my class. Luckily, they were able to redeem themselves when all of the kids in the daycare gathered back on-stage at the end of the show and we all sang "We Wish You A Merry Christmas", complete with choreography. Mommies were SO proud of me, and I was proud too. (if you watch toward the very end of the video, you can seem me proudly proclaiming, "I did it!" to my teacher, Miss Jackie. The first minute or so of the video is rough when Mommy was moving toward the front, but hang in there, the rest of the video gets better. Thank you to everyone who came out to see me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment