Friday, December 2, 2011

Part I of my Second Birthday

While we were at the lake, we celebrated my 2nd birthday with the Morawitz family and the Berkbuegler's.  My second cousin Graham also had a birthday coming up (his first birthday), so we celebrated together.  We had a yummy snack, a delicious Elmo cake and played some fun games!  As if all of that wasn't enough, I also received lots of great presents that I've been either wearing or playing with non-stop since we got home!!  :)  Thank you to everyone for celebrating with me!

The Birthday celebration started earlier in the week.  Mamma got me a lot of clothes, so mommies would start sending me downstairs without clothes on knowing I could just put on one of my gifts.  :) 


I'm getting really good at opening presents!


Mamma helping me put on my new shirt.


Showing Papa my new dress.


Having a birthday snack with my cousins.


Cheeeeese!


Close up.  :)


Elmo cake!


Happy Birthday to Maggie and Graham!!


Trying to reach for the cake.  :)


Blowing out the candles.  (often confused with "spitting on the cake")


Yummy cake!


One of the games we played was a dress up game where each team had to put on all of the clothes in a bag and the team to finish first won.  It ended in a tie.  :)


Mommy helping me open presents.


Sporting my new backpack from Mamma and Papa!



No comments:

Post a Comment