Yesterday Mommies and I took a trip to The Orchard in Baldwin to see Santa. Mommies weren't sure how I'd react, and I was timid at first, but I got over that VERY quickly!! :) It wasn't long before I was up on his lap not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR different times! Mommies couldn't believe it. I'd wiggle out of my seat at the table and sprint toward him. (luckily the restaurant wasn't very crowded, so no one seemed to mind and they all seemed humored by my antics) I sure hope I get to see him again before Christmas! I also hope he knows I've been a good girl all year. (minus the fact that I was trying to climb on our dog Joey and ride him like a horse last night... ) Here are a few pictures of me and St. Nick!
Showing Santa my pretty ponytail.
Not scared, but not smiling. Sucking on my finger seems to be my new "nervous" activity. It has replaced showing everyone my tummy. :)
Cheese!
My silly Maggie smirk.
No comments:
Post a Comment