Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Two Year Check-Up

A couple of weeks ago I had my two-year check-up with Dr. Montague.  Everything checked out great, and the best part of the whole appointment was that I didn't have to get any shots!  I was a little hesitant with the nurse, but I warmed up a lot by the time Dr. Montague came in and allowed her to finish the exam.  :)

Here are my stats:

Weight:  31 pounds (92nd percentile)
Height:  2'11"  (80th percentile)

Here are a few pictures mommy's took during the appointment!

Staring Dr. Montague down.  I'm not so sure about this!


Dr. Montague checking out my skin.  I still have pretty bad eczema.  Mommies are still hopeful that I will eventually grow out of it!


Checking out my tummy.


Ahhhh!


I insisted on wearing my hat, my coat and my backpack for the majority of the appointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment