Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pretty Pretty Princess!

Dress-up has been one of my FAVORITE games lately!  I have a basket of dress-up clothes now thanks to Aunt Kelly for my birthday and Mamma and Papa for Christmas that's full of clothes and lots of play jewelry.  I almost always have on a princess outfit now when I'm playing at home.  Here are a few pictures of me dressing up in my new Dora the Explorer princess dress!

Pleased as pie in my new dress.


After my nap on Christmas day, I got up, put on my dress, then we opened a few more gifts that I was too tired to open that morning.  This is a t-shirt from Mamma and Papa!


Banging on my last gift of Christmas - my new basketball hoop.  Not sure who's more excited about it - me or mommies!


Who says princesses can't play sports?!


In addition to sports, I can also DANCE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment