Monday, September 20, 2010

9 Month Check-Up

On Thursday, we went to see Dr. Montague for my 9 month check-up.  Overall, it was a good appointment.  Mommy promised me that this would be an easy one.  Just checking my height, weight and my ears and eyes and stuff like that.  No shots.  What she didn't know is that I would need to get a flu shot, so I'm still kind of mad at her about that.  Thankfully, the flu shot didn't hurt nearly as much as my vaccinations, and the fact that my mommies both got them too lessened the pain a lot.  :)

My 9 Month Stats:
Weight: 22.8lbs (95th percentile)
Height: 29.5inches (96th percentile)
Head: 17.72 inches (78th percentile)



Checking out my ears for infection, bugs, Cheerios, potatoes, etc.  Luckily she didn't find anything!


Next ear!


Giving Dr. Montague the stink eye while she checks out my eyes.


The one highlight of the day - shredding the paper on the bed!


Still shredding.


Pleased as pie with what I've done to the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment