Things I Do at 9 Months Old…
- I eat all kinds of food now. Mommies are still making some fruits and vegetables for me, but I also eat a lot of table food. On Sunday, I tried meatballs during the Packer game and LOOOVED them!
- Some of my favorite foods are: carrots, sweet potatoes, yogurt (Yoplait, of course!), cottage cheese, cheese and Cheerios.
- I’ve now had 2 ear infections. (one in June and one in August)
- I can crawl.
- I can pull myself up on things.
- Once I’m standing, I can move around a little. If Mama puts my two music tables near each other, I’ll move from one to the other while standing. (scares Mommy to death!)
- I’m still a really good sleeper at night. (~12 hours)
- Mommies are still trying to work on my naps. If they put me in my crib, I’ll only nap for 30-60 mins. If they’re willing to let me sleep on them, I’ll nap for 2-3 hours at a time.
- I LOVE animals. I still love our puppy Joey, but I also love our cats now, Peanut & Philip. One of my favorite places to crawl is to the patio door to see them through the glass. And when mommies take me outside to pet them, I giggle the entire time.
- I’ve traveled quite a bit in my first 9 months of life. I’ve been to Arizona once, Missouri three times, Dodgeville, WI once and Superior, WI once. (and I’ve also been up to Rice Lake to visit Aunt Jessie and Uncle Dan)
- Some of my favorite toys right now are: my music tables, my cookie jar, my tow truck, Olivia, my singing puppy and my puppy puppet.
- Some of my favorite books right now are: “Buzz Buzz Busy Bees”, my puppy book, Snuggle Puppy and my kitten book. (sense a theme there?!)
- I have two teeth (on the bottom ) and a third one that's just starting to cut through. (on the top)
Here are some pictures of me since I turned the big 9 (Months Old):
Crawling and drooling. Two of my favorite activities.
DJ Maggie J at my "mixing" table.
The smile that mommies can't resist!
Mommies bought me some winter garb recently since it's starting to cool off. They thought it would be fun to try it on me!
Getting ready to go for a cool fall walk.
I spy Joey!
I'm so happy to see Joey! (even though I see him all the time!)
My first Packer's party. Melissa, Lance, Aftin and Bailee came over to join us for the big day!
Hanging out with Bailee.
Since mommies won't buy me a pony, Joey will have to do.
Showing Bailee my new cooking pot toy.
Waiting for Mama to open my peaches.
Peek-a-boo! I see me!
No comments:
Post a Comment