As if the crawling wasn't enough, mommies' now have quite the climber on their hands. Lately, I climb constantly and am into EVERYTHING. Very few areas of the house are safe from my little hands and mouth. In fact, the climbing has become so out of control that mommies had to drop my crib mattress all the way down so I couldn't get out. It's a lot harder to put me in the crib now, but they sleep better knowing I won't fall out.
Here are a few pictures from Monday night when mommies were making baby food for me. I was very interested in what they were doing and wanted to help! Mommy says I can help when I'm a little older!
Trying to get a closer look at what Mama's doing.
I can help!!
One of my new favorite spots in the house - the tupperware drawer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment