Monday, September 27, 2010

Playful Baby Girl!

 Mommy told me about the saying "the world is my oyster".  Well, the world is definitely my oyster.  Now that I can crawl and move around, I want to discover every inch of our house.  (right down to the refrigerator!)  Mommies have to keep a very close eye on me to keep me from eating dog food and other random things I might find on the floor.  Mommies have to vacuum nearly every day to keep the floors clean from my little hands and mouth.  Here are some pictures of me playing throughout the house!

I love playing with the refrigerator!


So happy playing with the condiments!


Digging into my toybox.  What should I play with now?


Enough pictures already! 


My number one favorite toy is definitely still Joey.  This picture was taken about a week ago.  I woke up screaming in pain from teething.  Mommies couldn't calm me down, then Joey walked into the room and my tears turned to laughter instantly.  He's my best friend! 


Joey = teething therapy.


I think he's starting to warm up to me too!!


Mommies thinking he probably doesn't like when I pull on his collar, but it's SO fun.


Everything is a potential toy ... even a box of wipes! 


I love Mama's iPhone!


Another new game I play is to walk from basket to basket.  Mommies think I'm really close to walking without assistance! 


Joey, Peanut and ME!  :)


I pull myself up on everything now - the door is no exception!  I want to get out there and see my animals!


HAPPY GIRL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment