Monday, September 27, 2010

Mommies' Little Climber!

Now that I can crawl, the next logical step was for me to start climbing! I've been showing an interest in climbing lately, but I can't get on a lot of things since I'm still too small.  Since they knew they couldn't stop me, Mommies decided to help me out and bring my "Maggie" stool into the living room to help me with my climbing.  Using the remote control and an iPhone as bait (the usual bait), I quickly climbed up the stool and onto the couch.  I definitely still need some work though.  Once I got up on the couch, I kind of forgot that I had to get down too, but Mama was there to help me!


I got the remote!

Stopping to pose for the camera.

Mid-climb!


Rear-shot.  Mommies love the rabbits on the back!

Happy after my climbing session!

Taking a stroll before bed!


On Sunday morning, I woke up in the most peculiar way.  Lately, I wake up and start babbling into my monitor.  When mommy comes to get me, she finds me sitting in the corner of my crib, ready to get picked up and get a hug!  On Sunday, mommies heard me babbling.  Mommy wanted Mama to hear it since it's so funny.  They were listening to me talking, then all of a sudden, they heard the music to my mobile go on.  At first they were confused, then they assumed I must have turned it on.  They quickly went into my room and found me standing beneath my mobile, dancing!!  It was one of the funniest things they've ever seen.  They took some pictures, but they don't really do any justice to how funny it was.

Their first glimpse of me.  Please ignore the sleep sack.  Mommies are desperate for sleep sacks that fit me, so they found this one in the right size and bought it even though it's technically for a boy!

Dancing machine!


Happy girl after a good night's rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment